Monday, March 17, 2014

Review : Wacoal sanitary "menstral" panty

Every month I worry about stains
When my monthly period comes.

Years back I was able to buy a sanitary panty by wacoal
It was on sale so I though I can try it out.

I got 2. Sale price was P220.00 each

It really made washing my underwear a lot easier even when stained.
And it made me  worry free because the backing was somewhat waterproof.

But now, my menstral flow got heavier.
I had to double my overnight pad with a liner.
Or I would stain our sheets.


Lucky for me when I went Christmas shopping for family.
I saw at wacoal that they had a better version of their sanitary panty.

The backing is full.

That means my bedsheet will have lesser chance of getting red stains.
Which is really hard to wash off.

Though price is a lot more expensive. I think 400 each.
This is really just for sanitary napkin use.
As the backing can feel warm if used daily.
you might end up with a rash.

My verdict is LOVE IT.



 

This is the old version, the protective backing is shorter.



Newer version has protective backing all the way till the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment