Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ellana cheek dots update






Ever since I got my Ellana Cheek dots, I hardly use other blushers.
I have all shiseido blushers except for medusa.
Some nars and Shu uemura.

I have never swatch my nars for preview because its so popular that almost all the bloggers have it.

being satisfied with Ellana cream blushers I hardly search on blush anymore.

I have illusion and Icon for a while,
and had been eying on Goddess.

Goddess description on website is baby doll pink.

Its very subtle.
I usually put this when I want a no makeup look, it just gives your face a little color.

Beside the ellana swatches is body shop's lip and cheek satin just to give a comparison
I placed a dot and swatch.
Its hardly visible.
Maybe the tint I got is too long ago that it has lost its hue.

there is another color - Diva,  which I never got
cause it looks bronze, I already have a lot of bronzers and I think it would be hard for me to apply
using a small brush. 

The opening of the container is quite small , I think almost as big as a 1 peso coin only.

These blush, last quite well on me, I have normal skin.
maybe because its cream, so far no allergies.

Though it has dried up a little, but still good,  just harder to get.

I use a round brush I got it from amazon - bdellium brand.

So far that has work for me.

I am more of a brush addict than any other.
I have a bag of brush which I am still to learn to use
so I can say bdellium brush works better on this little cheek dot.

Hope this works for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment